It's a busy weekend for the mall:
- Teavana, a tea emporium, will have a grand opening Friday. Teavana sells fine, loose-leaf tea, has a tea bar and stocks more than 100 kinds of tea and tea-related merchandise. Show up Friday for discounts on high-volume purchases and free samples of 10 kinds of tea, including blends of Youthberry White Tea & Wild Orange Herbal Tea and Samurai Mate Chai & White Ayurvedic Chai.
- Ulta Beauty opens a new salon at Boise Towne Plaza (across from the mall, next to Nordstrom Rack) on Friday. The store carries beauty tools, cosmetics, skin- and hair-care products and perfumes. The store's grand opening celebration will be June 29.
- Coldwater Creek's re-grand opening is Saturday. The store just got a remodel and is open for business again. First 100 shoppers get a free gift and $25 off purchases of $50 or more.
There'll be a couple of events at the mall this weekend, too:
- The mall's Zagat Lounge will have a live survey from now until June 26, where shoppers can rant or rave about Boise and Sun Valley restaurants.
- First-round draft pick, former Bronco and Chicago Bears player Shea McClellin will sign autographs (no charge) from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the Blue & Orange Store.