The bowling and entertainment center Big Al's will open in early August at Eagle Road and Fairview Avenue in Meridian.
As we noted on IdahoStatesman.com yesterday, they're gearing up to hire almost 175 people for full- and part-time jobs.
The openings include:
- Servers, bartenders, food runners and hosts for the sports bar and grill
- Bowling lane servers and front desk attendants
- Events staff, such as birthday host or banquet server
- Arcade technicians and mechanics
- Kitchen staff, such as banquet cook, dishwasher and line cook
- Marketing coordinator
- Administrative assistant
- Office manager
Big Al's will be hiring folks in person and on-site. They're planning "job fair"-style walk-in interviews with applicants between June 22 and July 13 at 1900 N. Eagle Road. Click here to see a full list of dates and times you can stop by to apply.