The Boise National Forest is waiving day-use fees on recreation sites across the national forest,Saturday, June 9, to celebrate the fifth annual National Get Outdoors Day.
The following sites will be free to use this Saturday:
- Shafer Butte Picnic Area
- Curlew Creek Boating Site (Anderson Ranch Reservoir)
- Pine Airport Boating Site (Anderson Ranch Reservoir)
- Kirkham Hot Springs Day Use Area
- Pine Flats Hot Springs Day Use Area
- Bonneville Hot Springs Day Use Area
- Payette River System Fee Area, including Banks Beach Picnic Area and the Deer Creek, Banks, Deadwood, Beehive Bend, Chief Parrish, Confluence and Danskin boat launching and take-out sites.