Parrish Miller, a self-described tea party member running for House Seat A in District 21, has lined up several endorsements.
Here's the list, provided Monday:
• Rep. Vito Barbieri, R-Dalton Gardens, a leading proponent of state efforts to "nullify" federal health care law.
• Lori Shewmaker, Republican candidate for state representative, District 21, Seat B.
• Curtis Cattau, Republican candidate, Ada County sheriff.
• Russ Smerz, former president, Tea Party Boise.
• Steve Owen, former board member, Tea Party Boise, former event director, Idaho Freedom Foundation.
• Ryan Davidson, founding member of Idahoans for Liberty. A supporter of Ron Paul's presidential campaign, Davidson is spearheading efforts to challenge the results of the March Idaho GOP caucus. Davidson is seeking to recruit allies to win precinct committee elections next week, and, in turn, overturn the caucus results favoring Mitt Romney.
Miller, Boise, is among three GOP candidates for House Seat 21A. Robert Simison of Boise announced several prominent endorsements Friday. Steven Harris of Meridian is also on the ballot.